How To Join
Benefits of Membership
CCNCU strives to deliver the best service possible to our most important asset – our members. From higher dividends to lower interest rates, join us “Where Membership Means More”.
For MCCU Division contact 800-274-0209 or IEC Division contact 800-757-7432 for eligibility inquiries.
If you are eligible for membership, please email your name, address and phone number to email@example.com and one of our service reps will be contacting you directly.
Electronic mail is not secure. Confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.
Eligibility to Join
To join CCNCU you must be employed by or have a DIRECT family member who has an account with us
- Ameren Illinois
- OSF Healthcare Systems – All subsidiaries
- OSF St. Francis Medical Center
- OSF St. Mary Medical Center
- OSF Corporate Office
- OSF Healthplans
- OSF Internal Medicine
- St. Francis Inc.
- Toulon Healthcare Center
- Employees of the United States Government in Peoria, Illinois, with the exception of those employed in the Postal Service
- Association of Illinois Electric and Telephone Cooperatives – All subsidiaries
Family Members include: Spouse, Parents, Brothers, Sisters, Children, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Nieces and Nephews.
At account opening, we require the following:
- A valid government-issued photo I.D., such as a Driver’s License or State-Issued I.D. Card
- Copy of Badge or Paystub from qualifying employer (if necessary)
- Signed Eligibility Card from immediate family member (if necessary)
- Minimum of $6 payable by cash, check, or debit card