Benefits of Membership
CCNCU strives to deliver the best service possible to our most important asset – our members. From higher dividends to lower interest rates, join us “Where Membership Means More”.
- MCCU Division contact (800)274-0209
- IEC Division contact (800)757-7432
- PMCU Division contact (309)367-4112
- IRSECU Division contact (800)867-8975
If you are eligible for membership, please email your name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our service representatives will contact you directly.
Electronic mail is not secure. Confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.
To join CCNCU you must be employed by or have a direct family member* who has an account with us:
- Ameren Illinois
- OSF Healthcare Systems – All subsidiaries
- OSF St. Francis Medical Center
- OSF St. Mary Medical Center
- OSF Corporate Office
- OSF Healthplans
- OSF Internal Medicine
- St. Francis Inc.
- Toulon Healthcare Center
- Employees of the United States Government in Peoria, Illinois, with the exception of those employed in the Postal Service
- Association of Illinois Electric and Telephone Cooperatives – All subsidiaries
- A member of the Metamora St. Mary's Parish of Metamora, IL; St. Elizabeth of Washburn (a mission of St. Mary’s Parish); St. Luke's Catholic Church of Eureka, IL; St. Joseph Church of Roanoke, IL; St. John of Benson (a mission of St. Joseph of Roanoke); or St. Mary's of Lourdes Parish in Metamora, IL
- Internal Revenue Service Employees
- United States Attorney's Office
- Federal Highway Administration
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- U.S. Dept. of Ag - Consolidated Farm Services, IL Agriculture Statistics Serv., Farm Serv. Agency
- General Services Administration
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Dept of Labor
- U.S. Marshall Service
- Social Security Admin
- POINTCORE Construction Employees
*Family Members include: Spouse, Parents, Brothers, Sisters, Children, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Nieces and Nephews.
Required for Membership
At account opening, we require the following:
- A valid government-issued photo I.D., such as a Driver’s License or State-Issued I.D. Card
- Copy of Badge or Paystub from qualifying employer or Signed Eligibility Card from immediate family member
- Minimum of $6 payable by cash, check, or debit card